Options

eWPTX

eth0eth0 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
Someone have eWPTX (eLearnSecurity Web application Penetration Tester eXtreme)? Exam is hard?

Comments

• Options
    xXxKrisxXxxXxKrisxXx Member Posts: 80 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've gone through a lot of the course content. The exam I imagine is going to be very difficult. I've had no luck finding any reviews of the exam yet, just on the course content. Took the eWPT challenge and I didn't find it easy. I could only imagine what's going to be in the eWPTX exam.
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm about to take the exam.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    xXxKrisxXx wrote: »
    I've gone through a lot of the course content. The exam I imagine is going to be very difficult. I've had no luck finding any reviews of the exam yet, just on the course content. Took the eWPT challenge and I didn't find it easy. I could only imagine what's going to be in the eWPTX exam.

I have some experience in websec but main problem is that friend told me that eWPTX is very boring and stupid made (he still do labs), where works only PoCs from materials, so probably there is no any real environment and whole course is made by some lame icon_sad.gif. Probably eWPT will be too easy, since I already have 0days with XSS filter bypass founded 2 years ago in well known software that is developed over 10 years etc.

I still think what certificates in normal price (!= SANS) can I do after OSCP...
    fuz1on wrote: »
    I'm about to take the exam.

What you think about labs?
  • Options
    pstivapstiva Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    SET-0915-ELS for a 10% discount :) (from elearnsecurity.it but the courses should be in english)
  • Options
    pstiva wrote: »
    SET-0915-ELS for a 10% discount :) (from elearnsecurity.it but the courses should be in english)
    The coupon you entered does not exist.

Don't work icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    pstivapstiva Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The coupon ended on 30/09 icon_sad.gif