Passed Server + 9-22-15

Carlp2Carlp2 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed today with 812/900. I knew a lot of the material from work experience. I watched some of the CBT nuggets for review, and used an Android app for sample questions. The Server+ Cert SK0-003 app was very helpful. Like other people have said on here, there are plenty of RAID questions, and lots of troubleshooting questions.

Comments

• fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Carlp2! icon_thumright.gif What's next?! icon_study.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • emmawabemmawab Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Suppose an ISP owns the block of addresses of the form 200.200.128.0/18. Suppose it wants to create four subnets from this block, with each block having the same number of IP addresses. What are the prefixes (of form a.b.c.d/x) for the four subnets?
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • owieczka_maowieczka_ma Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    emmawab wrote: »
    Suppose an ISP owns the block of addresses of the form 200.200.128.0/18. Suppose it wants to create four subnets from this block, with each block having the same number of IP addresses. What are the prefixes (of form a.b.c.d/x) for the four subnets?

This is not CompTIA Server+ exam question @emmawab icon_smile.gif