Options

Donate old books

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
I'm getting ready to move out soon... gotta find a place too.

I have old certification books that I'm thinking about just sending over to bargin books or something. Do you all keep your old certification books after so many years or do you just get rid of them when the new objectives come out? I have a MCSA book for MS server 03, a Project+ book, and a Linux+ book that are kinda old. I also have the old CCNA Library, old CCNA Sec book and some others that are the books from the last version of the certification.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I sell them back to Amazon if they are worth anything.

http://www.amazon.com/Sell-Books/b?node=2205237011

The ones that have little to no value on Amazon, I usually post here on Techexams to see if anyone wants them, or they just sit on the bookshelf collecting dust unfortunately.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    FastEthernetFastEthernet Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've just thrown my old CCNP books out by the back door. Purchased in 2004/5. Never used. Well, I think I did the first 2 chapters of the switch book.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who collects training materials to gather dust.......
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    I also have a collection of well outdated cert and tech books. I'm going to contact my local libraries to see if they will take them. If not I'll try to donate them, and as a last resort I will recycle them.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework