WGU BS:Software Dev - First term over - 40 credits done

TR4V1STYTR4V1STY Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
Thought people might like to see a screenshot of the 40 credits I completed this term (april1 to oct1):
http://i.imgur.com/90m2XiA.jpg

I just switched from BS: IT to BS: Software Dev. Excited to challenge myself with these programming classes.

I was able to do these 40 credits while working 40 hours a week. I live in semi-rural california doing desktop support/junior sys admin work.

Unfortunately the NatSci class I completed does not count towards the BS:Software Dev program. Oh well.

WGU is awesome!icon_study.gif

Comments

• fjhesqfjhesq Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @TR4V1STY, great and definitely inspiring as I'm kind of in the same boat but doing the Security track...How was the final assessment for C132 and C484. Was thinking about trying to load those soon. I've already completed the performance assessment for C132, but can't submit it until I'm enrolled in the class. Did you use quizlets?
  • TR4V1STYTR4V1STY Member Posts: 62 ■■■□□□□□□□
    fjhesq wrote: »
    @TR4V1STY, great and definitely inspiring as I'm kind of in the same boat but doing the Security track...How was the final assessment for C132 and C484. Was thinking about trying to load those soon. I've already completed the performance assessment for C132, but can't submit it until I'm enrolled in the class. Did you use quizlets?

Honestly if you speak English and aren't a complete idiot I feel like you could pass C132 and C484 assessments without studying. The cut scores on some of these assessments are embarrassingly low.

I used quizlets heavily for N+ and S+ studying, was a big help for memorizing some of the more obscure protocols.

EDIT: Warning... The leadership pre assessment was WAY easier than the real assessment.
  • fjhesqfjhesq Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure to load these once I'm done with all of my courses requiring certs.