Options

I.T.Support Assistant

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
Its been been almost 2 weeks now and I am loving the job so far. I am learning a lot of new things. I have spent a lot of time during orientation this past 2 weeks also. My boss is very cool man. If I don't know something he takes the time to teach me. I already have a lot of assignments he has given me to complete and computers open on my desk that need repairs. so I am actually very busy.

along with the fact that he want me to implement a help desk software. so I am open to suggestions on that. but I am enjoying everything. he has a full schedule for my first year with training ect. So God's willing its going to be very fun.......I.T. Professional here I come.icon_cheers.gif
:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    God is good!! icon_cheers.gif

That is great to hear bro excited to watch your progress and training in this new opportunity. Great boss as well many blessings ahead in your career!! Lots of training and work to keep you progressing. :)

What classes/courses will you be getting in your new role?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    hey I haven't been filled in on all the details, but this should be fun. as soon as I pass some these exams that I am working on I will turn them into HR and see where we go from there.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    greg9891 wrote: »
    hey I haven't been filled in on all the details, but this should be fun. as soon as I pass some these exams that I am working on I will turn them into HR and see where we go from there.

Cool either way happy for you!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Skynet9Skynet9 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats dude!!!
  • Options
    eugene_86eugene_86 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats and it sounds like you're in an excellent position.
    WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
    Completion Date: May 2021
  • Options
    coreyb80 wrote: »
    Congrats and it sounds like you're in an excellent position.

thanks man Appreciate it.
    :