Options

Failed with 609

I couldnt believe the questions i was asked about internet security. I got asked about 15 out of the 1st 20 questions all on internet security. My computer crashed during the exam it got a script error message, i had to wait aboutr 10 mins for the staff member to get my exam up again and the clock kept rolling the whole time in ther exam. I just finished the exam with 2 minutes left.
Ive been studyin Sybex book intensely for the last 2 weeks yet alot of questions i was asked i didnt come across much in the sybex book.
I want to sit the exam again in about 1 weeks time and hopefull pass. Any ideas what else i can do to study and improve my score. I have studied the technotes intensely aswell from this website. Will i get heaps of internet security questions again or am i likely to get a completely different topic of questions. I got 90% on the test exam, in the sybex book , is sybex book a good source for studyin for the mcp????

Comments

• Options
    hill1221hill1221 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used testout and passed with 936.

If you use there system, get 90% in practice, if you fail they will pay for retest.

(Check with them for details)
    I make technology work for people, not people work for technology!
  • Options
    seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    well your best bet is to look at your print out.

The sections you did poorly on try to review them.

Also Read the TechNotes here.

I read them over a week and passed this exam. Granted i do have alot of experience with XP. But the technotes here always hit the main points.
  • Options
    kovokovo Member Posts: 122
    in my print out it says trouble shooting security and troubleshooting the desktop environment were poor. In my studdies and tests in the sybex box i smashed the topics on desktop environment. The questions to me seemed irrelevent that u would even come across them in the work force. i think i just didnt get sometimes what the question was asking exactly. I studied every night for the past 2 weeks and ive been once a week for the last 3 months, im spewin that i didnt pass this test.
  • Options
    woodwormwoodworm Member Posts: 153
    The questions in the Sybex book are much easier than those on the real exam.

I used the Exam Cram Practice Questions book and also used the test questions at www.certtutor.net. I found both of these more realistic and useful.