I am not able to configure DHCP on a router in Packet Tracer

rubbersoulrubbersoul Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I need help configuring DHCP on a router. I have set up the addressing but I cannot get it to work. Please help me. Thank you. TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

Comments

• slinuxuzerslinuxuzer Member Posts: 665 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Make sure you check that it is actually supported first, packet tracer is emulation not a full fledged copy of the code and a lot of layer two features such as DHCP are not supported in packet tracer.

Also, just for your benefit, you need to be very specific about what you have tried, what the net result(s) have been so far, and provide detailed concise information, again, saying this for your benefit, most people will read this post and cruise right passed it.
  • Phileeeeeeep651Phileeeeeeep651 Member Posts: 179 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I looked at your topology and got it working but what do you think is wrong with it? For starters, have you verified that you have your interfaces set up properly and they are encapsulating the correct VLANs? That you have DHCP settings configured correctly? Do your switches have all the used VLANs and are you trunking the necessary VLANs?
    Working on: CCNP Switch