Options

Fortune 100 hiring - San Antonio - Cyber Security

cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey guys..I don't post too much but I lurk a lot and am connected with a lot of you guys on Linkedin and know a few of you guys personally..

The company I work for is hiring, specifically on my team, and I wanted to share it with you all. I will subscribe to this thread and will reply as quickly as I can. I'm headed to bed because I'm going out of town this weekend but if you want to email me, I check that more frequently.

Here is the job:

Lead Cyber Operations/Intrusion Analyst

If this link isn't working for whatever reason, you can search for "Lead Cyber Operations" or "Tesoro" on Indeed.

You can pm me on here or email me at cgrimaldo@gmail.com

Thanks,

Chris

SUMMARY

Provides Malware Hunt and Analysis, Incident Response, and Host Forensics technical engineering services.

REQUIREMENTS:

Provide tool, process, and technical skills recommendations for enhanced malware hunt and threat detection capabilities to prevent or immediately contain a breach of Tesoro’s IT Enterprise.
Provide host forensics analysis on Windows systems using Encase or similar forensics tools in support of Incident Response intrusion containment, eradication and recovery activities.
Provide technical input and recommendations in the build-out of the Cyber Security Intelligence Center, and the supporting out-of-band intranet for network/host forensics analysis, and malware analysis.
Create and implement Indicators of Compromise to more proactively detect malicious activity.
Provide static and dynamic analysis of malware to determine attacker tactics and techniques in defending Tesoro’s IT Enterprise.
Provide subject matter expertise for internal training initiatives on topics including network, host forensics techniques, evidence handling, malware, phishing and on the latest trends in intruder tactics, techniques and procedures.
Provide subject matter expertise in the development of Cyber Security awareness materials and demonstrations to Tesoro IT Enterprise constituents.
Provide technical input in the Assessment process for security architecture design to keep pace with the evolution of new IT products and services.
Plan and facilitate table-top exercise events to train staff and stress processes to analyze, contain, eradicate and recover from cyber attacks.
Assist in the development of Cyber Security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
Provide deliverables (e.g., analysis and recommendations) in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; and Visio format.

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

Minimum undergraduate degree in related field of study required.
The following security certifications are required:
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/ or
AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE) or EnCase Certified Examiner
Minimum 10 years cumulative experience in Malware Hunt and Analysis, Incident Response, and Host Forensics required.
Experienced in using forensics and analysis tools like: Guidance Software EnCase Forensic Edition, AccessData Forensic Tool Kit, X-Ways Forensic Suite, PowerGREP, CuckooBox, and VMWare.