Options

Passed CISSP yesterday! 10.23.15

BFazMacBFazMac Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
IT professional for 15+ years, started ISO position in July and started studying soon after. Used cc cure tests, Eric Conrad book and official CBK book.

The studying was painful.. for me and anyone around me! But I learned so much that test aside it was worth it!

Lots of management type of questions...a few scenarios...I finished a bit more quickly than I expected.. had plenty of time for review. I took the CISM last year and thought that was much tougher.

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass.
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    BFazMac wrote: »
    IT professional for 15+ years, started ISO position in July and started studying soon after. Used cc cure tests, Eric Conrad book and official CBK book.

The studying was painful.. for me and anyone around me! But I learned so much that test aside it was worth it!

Lots of management type of questions...a few scenarios...I finished a bit more quickly than I expected.. had plenty of time for review. I took the CISM last year and thought that was much tougher.

Was it painful because you read the cbk? Was it the 4th edition
  • Options
    sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Options
    rony1234rony1234 Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Evans5619Evans5619 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    NadzzNadzz Member Posts: 70 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    g33k3rg33k3r Member Posts: 249 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    shillamusshillamus Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Right on!! You make it seem easy
  • Options
    kiransav07kiransav07 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your achievement ! For the benefit of other CISSP aspirants, can you please share your study strategy and any specific tips?