Options

CEH V8 revalidation by taking the exam again

Daniela VDaniela V Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everybody. In 2014 I took the CEH v8 exam via a the official course, it expires in a couple of months. I've already read the continuing education credits on the Ec Council site but they don't mention anything about taking the exam again. I would like to know if I could take the CEH v8 exam again (without taking the course again) and revalidate it for another year.

Thanks a lot for your time :)

Comments

• Options
    BillV_BillV_ Member Posts: 114 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Daniela V wrote: »
    Hello everybody. In 2014 I took the CEH v8 exam via a the official course, it expires in a couple of months. I've already read the continuing education credits on the Ec Council site but they don't mention anything about taking the exam again. I would like to know if I could take the CEH v8 exam again (without taking the course again) and revalidate it for another year.

Thanks a lot for your time :)
    I replied to your post in the other thread. If you earned it in 2014, it should be valid through 2017 (3 years). You only need to earn your 120 continuing education credits to maintain it but you can earn 120 credits by taking the current exam if you choose, which would then renew it for 3 more years.