Options

CBTNuggets 2015 CISSP videos

bradl3yCbradl3yC Member Posts: 67 ■■■□□□□□□□
Worth watching? I'm about 50% done with them and they seem pretty.. vague? basic?

I'm wondering if I should just skip it and read Eric Conrads book before finishing them.

Comments

• Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've used them with two domains now, and honestly, Cybrary videos are way better. I'm toying whether or not I should even watch the last one in the Telecommunications part. The review on firewalls was confusing but Cybrary cleared my questions up. Just my 2 cents...
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Options
    FwdMotionFwdMotion Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I watched all the CBT Nuggets pre2015 content and felt it was a good primer to begin my studies. The new CBT Nugget videos seem a bit fluffy compared to the Cybrary vids, but I'm sure they have some good content once you get past the extras.
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I liked the older CBT Nuggets videos...the new series seemed vague to me. The new ones would be ok for last minute hammer-home but the Cybrary videos were really good.