Options

Integration BE6000K CUCM with the Router to connect to PSTN

mnour.tamermnour.tamer Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys , I have a question for you & I will appreciate your help .

I am working on upgrading the phone system for our company & I am using the BE6000S .
Actually for whaty has been done until now , I was able to creat the phone & users & associate all together & there is no issues making a VOIP Connection using the Internal Directory .

before deeping in the advanced feature , I was trying to make an outbound call using the FXO ports to connect to the PSTN .

I have tried using H323 , SIP Trunk & MGCP . Unfortunately I wasn't able to make any outbound call .
I am not sure how the MGCP works , but after creating the MGCP Gateway on the CUCM , I was able to download the configuration on my router running the command ccm-manager config

regarding the H323 & SIP I have created them as well on the CUCM & I have created pots dial plan .

I have created the Route Pattern reffering to all of this gateways & Trunks one by one however I am always having the same issue .

by running the command show voice call status , I can see that the dailed number is picked by the right dial peer with right FXO port & the default codec of G711ulaw which I am using in Canada .

however the dailed number is not ringing & the phone itself is giving me kind of beep .

Can you help me passing this issue before I go and configure the rest .

Comments