Options

A+ certificate after exams - how soon?

ElGato127ElGato127 Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
Taking the 801/802 on Monday. Assuming I pass both, how quickly after taking the test would I have a verifiable A+ certification? I was planning to send out my resume and would like to at least include a certification number. Maybe I'm overthinking things again.

Comments

• Options
    JuneGJuneG Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Once you complete 801 or 802 or both exam, you will immediately know, you passed or not. Once you pass both 801 and 802, you can log into https://www.certmetrics.com/comptia/login.aspx with your Comptia ID and download .pdf copy of your certificate. For hard copy, it took 4 weeks to arrive.

Once you pass both exams, you can include A+ in your resume even if you haven't received the hard copy of your certificate.

Good luck with the exams. Prepare yourself for more PBQ type of questions specially in 802.
  • Options
    ElGato127ElGato127 Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks. For the BBQ questions, I hear command prompt is a popular setup. Imagining a bit of control panel too. On the professor messer videos, he seemed to think navigation to the control panel options was a high priority on the test, as opposed to making a lot of configs from scratch. Does that sound right?