Options

Taking ITIL Foundations in a week or so

As the title says. I bought Claire Agutter's books and am using it as my main study material. I am in the second round of interviews for a cyber-security company but do not have any "formal" experience in the IT/Tech field so I am trying to get this cert done the week after Thanksgiving. Any advice would be appreciated for the test (extra study materials etc.). Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi

Have you got the sample paper from the official ITIL site? If you've scored well on that you should be absolutely fine. Thanks for using my book and good luck with the exam icon_smile.gif

If you're moving into the cyber-security field you might also want to read up on RESILIA. It's the new cyber-security focused guidance from the owners of ITIL, focused on designing security into services, processes etc. You can access the book for free until the end of the month (https://www.axelos.com/best-practice-solutions/resilia/resilia-free-online-subscription.aspx) if you have time to take a look after your test, and then there are various training courses available.

Claire
  • Options
    $bvb379$bvb379 Member Posts: 155
    Thanks. I need to get that sample paper from the website. I am still in the process of studying. Also, thanks for the security info, I am sure that will help.