Options

Possible useful study materials for free

tomatotuxtomatotux Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm in the process of studying for the CEH, and have read Matt Walkers AIO and the CEH study guide by Sybex. I'm actually taking the exam in 2 weeks and have been adding to my prep using a couple of tools I've not seen mentioned here yet.

1) Cybrary.it - Free CBT style training online. It has a ton of different course, but the one I'm working through is Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking and Advanced Penetration Testing. Both are pretty good courses and cover alot of material. While it's based on v8 it actually delvs into what at that time were proposed topics for v9 and does a decent job covering them.

2) skillset.com - It's a MASSIVE test sim which is partly written by users (Some who have CEH and some who do not, but the questions get reviewed by "experts" including us as we take them...) but they have something on the order of 100,000 questions and they cover all of the new topics, plus more stuff is getting added. Right now I'm around an 80% and have done something like 2200 questions.

This is not authortative, I dont work for these companies, blah blah blah. But I'm on a budget and nervous about this test so I dug and found these. Maybe they will help someone here...

Comments