Options

Collaboration study materials?

SurferdudeHBSurferdudeHB Member Posts: 199 ■■■□□□□□□□
So far I found the Cisco press book on Amazon. Has anyone else found other resources? Videos? Books?

Comments

• Options
    QweklainQweklain Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I got the Cisco Press 210-060 (and 065) premium editions and am just about done with 060. I will probably take the exam in about a week or two and will reply back and let you know if it is a good resource to the material on the test.

I will say though that the book reads fairly easily, but this might be because I have already been working in voice for a few years.
  • Options
    SurferdudeHBSurferdudeHB Member Posts: 199 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Qweklain wrote: »
    I got the Cisco Press 210-060 (and 065) premium editions and am just about done with 060. I will probably take the exam in about a week or two and will reply back and let you know if it is a good resource to the material on the test.

I will say though that the book reads fairly easily, but this might be because I have already been working in voice for a few years.

Thx I was thinking about getting the Cisco Press book also.
  • Options
    QweklainQweklain Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well I just got home from the test and as expected, I failed (I always assume I will fail the first time). I will say the book probably covers less than 40% of the material I came across in the exam. I did do extensive research beyond the book and I have real-world experience. I honestly feel as though I learned more from the Premium Edition's practice test questions than I did from the book as a whole.

Also, contrary to what I read on some section of Cisco's website on 210-060, the test is a 75-minute duration and you need 860/1000 to pass.
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I will be doing CCNA Collaboration sometime this year, most likely after CCNA Security. One thing I will say is don't forget about the old CCNA Voice Lab Manual. They updated the OCGs for Collaboration but not the lab manual, so use the old manual for hands on practice. It's 15 bucks if you get the Kindle edition. http://www.amazon.com/CCNA-Voice-Manual-Brent-Sieling-ebook/dp/B00B1PEM34/ref=sr_1_1_twi_kin_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1452632023&sr=8-1&keywords=ccna+voice+lab+manual