Options

Difficulty of Questions

fjdiaziiifjdiaziii Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
So I'm reviewing using the practice exams on here, MCMCSE, Free-tests.com, and pretty much anything else I can get my hands and I'm averaging around 70-80% with the test being tommorow morning. I download a certain copy of a certain form of testing material (not necessarily condoned by TechExams) and I'm looking at the questions saying to myself "HOLY SH*T! " because it looks as though the questions that might be on the actual exam are MUCH harder than the questions on any of the practice exams I've taken.
I've downloaded and glanced over the these forms of material for the A+ and Network+ exams a few days before the exam and have found mixed results. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH the $70, but if you can find it somewhere for free definitely worth a looking over just to get an idea of types of questions. However, with that said I'm not sure how close to the actual test it's going to be in level of difficulty. So far I've found MCMCSE and TechExams slightly closer to the level of difficulty than the other practice tests, but I'd still hate to be caught off guard.
Also, I just realized this and it's probably too late to be asking, are there any simulations on the 70-270? I'm actually hoping there will be since it'll be easier for me, and it'll prove to all the people reading this post that I didn't study the **** and actually know what I'm doing.

Comments