CCNP - Route: Failed

Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,
Its been a little while. I hope all is well. I failed the CCNP Route exam last Friday. I did fine on the labs and sims. It was the non routing protocol trivia questions that I did badly with. Anyways. Its good to be back on the board. BTW I got a 662.

Have a great day,
Node Man

Comments

• koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I failed ROUTE the first time as well. What did you use to study? You have to hit the blueprint hard trust me. All my books spent an absurd amount of time on BGP and little if any on SOME of the exam topics, which were all on the exam icon_rolleyes.gif
  • bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Sorry to hear. Pick yourself back up and have another crack at it in the new year. What resources are you using for your studies?
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I know the feeling all too well to fail Route icon_sad.gif Anywho hopefully you got an idea of some areas to jump back to and study up on. Good luck on your next attempt!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi