CISM Results: Any Specific Date

sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi All ,

I want to know when the ISACA CISM results will be declared. Any particular dates?

Thanks

Comments

• dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Don't intend on being mean but please use the search button on this forum! anyway i will try to assist most likely January 15th around 6:30 GMT for December exams.
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    It varies by a couple days every year, sometimes people find the magic link to view them a day earlier, etc. They usually try to stick to exactly 6 weeks though.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    colemic wrote: »
    . They usually try to stick to exactly 6 weeks though.

5 weeksicon_wink.gif
  • TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Friday the 15th if I'm not mistaken.
  • razorbackzrazorbackz Member Posts: 28 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Results will be out the day after the feedback windows closes. 12pm cst
  • lbmetroguylbmetroguy Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    razorbackz, what does that mean? results will be out the day after the feedback window closes? what feedback window?
    An email was sent out soon after the exam regarding feedback on the experience. The window for submitting this feedback ends the day before (14th) the results are released (15th).
    Tongy is absolutely correct.
  • kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It is good to take the print out of the documentation required for getting the certification once you pass the exam and complete the documentation the very next day results are announced..Otherwise it will go for unnecessary delays. I delayed it for 1 month and finally got my certification awarded after 2 months..
  • dusan985dusan985 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I haven't received any feedback email after the exam. Is anybody else in the same situation?
    Your results won't be dependant on whether you got that email :) however, it might be a concern that they don't have your email on file correctly that they'll use to send you your score on the 15th - you might want to check that!
    I also did not receive the feedback email. however I receive all the other emails, so i am not concerned.
    One week from today!!! The wait is killing me! icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif
    i paid my fee and had my application ready to send before the results came out. sent within an hour and had to wait five weeks to be certified.