Took OSA TODAY AND BOMBED

jarnonejarnone Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
i took the OSA today with Exin. The cost was $275.00 us.
i scored a whopping 30%.
There is no way in my mind to take this test without using scratch paper which i confirmed 3 times with EXIN is not allowed for the online exam.

Given the time spent studying for this test and the number of tests needed to get to Expert I may be rethinking my certification path.

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi jarnone

Sorry to hear that. You/and or your training provider should receive a report that shows the syllabus areas you scored well in, and the syllabus areas you didn't score so well in. These are extremely useful for targeting your revision. You might also consider taking a look at some of the exam providers who use live proctors during the exam (I think EXIN are still using the software proctoring) as they will allow scratch paper.

Claire
  • si20si20 Member Posts: 543 ■■■■■□□□□□
    jarnone - if it's any consolation whatsoever, I failed ITIL by like 1 mark. How do you think I felt? I passed OSCP and failed ITIL.... LOL
  • jarnonejarnone Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the OSCP! That was no easy task.
  • cward23cward23 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear about that Jarnone. I believe there is a post somewhere that shares some study notes and lessons learned on the OSA exam that might be helpful. As someone who passed my PMP, I can honestly say that these Intermediate exams are not as tough, but very close. Best wishes on your next attempt!