Options

CCna 640-801.. exam

pally_21pally_21 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi i have a couple of questions,

1. People say u should jot notes down at the beggining of the exam, can u reccomend whats notes apart from
binary to hex to decimal conversions..

2.I have only read the sybex 4th edition do u think i need to use other material, if so which.

3. i have been using preplogic exam simulator and have been passing those questions. theres only 4 exams with 65 questions in each,
i feel that i know the answer because i remember them rather than knowing them (even thought the order of questions/choices change)

4.Preplogic router simulator doesnt let u enter the wrong commands, is this the same in the exam or will it just accept what u enter??

Thanks in advance you guys..

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    1. The most important is a subnetting chart.

2. I always recommend using at least two certification books, or a cbt for example. I.e. the sybex 'and' the cisco press guide. Considering the cost of the exam, and the high passing rate, it's worth the investment.

3. That's what happens eventually, just make sure you pass them with scores around 95% and understand why the correct answers are correct.

4. The sims are fairly intelligent and do not accept incorrect commands and respond just like a real router or switch. Read the following topic for more information:
    www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7268