Options

Sy0-401 specific

MumarkadaphMumarkadaph Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all, I have realized something about this site. I was wondering why the sticky thread still had sy0-301. Amongst other things, a tech site looking like a home made low quality forum. Pre 2005 really. Anywho, there is a word if used gets majorly censored in an attempt to legitimize a forum that is subpar. Yes some will have 2 cents to add. I honestly don't care. Yes the security+ exam is geared toward at least "2 years experience" yeah okay. Someone who reads the information, goes to college and looks at all the videos won't be prepared for the exam completely. But just may pass.. There are a lot of tools out there to study, I hear and see one brought up all the time in this forum. The gentlemen who publishes "get certified get ahead" nearly posts exact examples of the sy0-401 exam simulations. That however doesn't get censored. Curious how someone can be told how they aren't serious about the topic because they go out of their way to tell people not to use other methods of studying. Those methods to rename nameless. To the "moderator" your existence here is to cement some sort of importance in a damp cold dark alley with out of date content only to moderate people who attempt to teach others how to prepare for the exam. Welcome to fascisim! Don't use braindumps! They are contrary to learning this material. They are poisonous. Oops I used the word!