Comptia A+

ccheek345ccheek345 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone I see that some of my peers have been talking about the a+ certification, but I really need to start from the beginning. I really have been studying hard to get my a+ but I need some help deciding if I should pay for the class or use Exam Cram, and how many hours should I allot for studying

Comments

• nokourinokouri Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It will all depend on your availability and determination. As far as class goes, if you having trouble learning all by yourself then having a teacher in front of you will definitely help. If you're a self learner then there are quite of few resources to get through this. Read the previous post, I'm sure there are lots of them here on TechExams.
  • AverageJoeAverageJoe Member Posts: 316 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You've already been studying so you probably have an idea of whether you're learning the information or not. Go through some self-tests and see how you do. For concepts, try explaining them out loud, like you would to a friend who doesn't know much about IT. If you're doing well on self-tests and can explain concepts in plain English, then you're moving in the right direction. If not, well, you may need to change your approach for studying. That might include taking a class.

Just my 2 cents.