passed with 718 !!

namanama Member Posts: 187
thank god that I passed the OS exam with score of 718!! I have cleared the Hardware exam previously. So, what's the soonest time that I can receive my certificate from comptia?

And will it be mailed to me by post or do I have to collect it from my test center? icon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Joe A.Joe A. Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! CompTia will mail it to you in about 2 wks,and this is to automatically,ya don't have to do a thing...Just sit back and enjoy the PASS!! What's next on the agenda?
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • namanama Member Posts: 187
    Joe A. wrote:
    Congrats!! CompTia will mail it to you in about 2 wks,and this is to automatically,ya don't have to do a thing...Just sit back and enjoy the PASS!! What's next on the agenda?
    I just noticed that the score report states that "you certificate will be mailed to you within four to six weeks after you pass both the exams". Does it mean that if I reside in U.S, I will receive my certificate in shorter period of time, and if I don't, it will take longer time to deliver?

Next will be MCP (70-270). :)
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

The first CompTIA certificate seems to take the longest to arrive. They need to get you set up in the system and such. So, 4-6 is pretty normal and it may be less if you live closer to Chicago area.

After my A+, my other CompTIA certs were more like 1-2 weeks.

It will arrive :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?