Options

Passed Linux+ 104 exam last week

steelodonsteelodon Member Posts: 103
I passed LX0-104 last week with a 780! I did not expect that result. I went through Skillsoft, Labsim, and UCertify. I also used the Linux+ Certification guide. I forced myself to use the command line for everything. I also remember someone mentioning study questions and the quizlets. I used those too.

Comments

• Options
    Time to get revenge on LX0-103 this week.
  • Options
    ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. I have Linux+ on my radar for the next few months.
  • Options
    I used CentOS and Debian for practice sessions. They were very helpful.
  • Options
    Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    anfieldanfield Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How did the LX104 compare to the 103? More difficult? Any difference in the material or study tactics required?
  • Options
    orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif I hope do have this under my belt in the next couple of months.

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck!!! icon_thumright.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    Congrats! I passed it, too! Just this a few days ago. 100 pts lower but glad to have knocked it out now. :D
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck to you both!!
  • Options
    jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□