Options

Need some help / Packet Tracer

JoshSwanJoshSwan Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Doing a bit of internet searching, and looking for someone who may could assist me in refreshing my CCNA skills. Upon the first class, and assignment, we were asked to set up this network. Lone behold, I realized I have not retained the previous information very well. I know this may look simple to some folk, but just looking for some direction if anyone was available to talk via skype or some other sort of method of direct communication. Any help is much appreciated, and thank you all for your time.

Comments

• Options
    NightEye00NightEye00 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JoshSwan wrote: »
    Doing a bit of internet searching, and looking for someone who may could assist me in refreshing my CCNA skills. Upon the first class, and assignment, we were asked to set up this network. Lone behold, I realized I have not retained the previous information very well. I know this may look simple to some folk, but just looking for some direction if anyone was available to talk via skype or some other sort of method of direct communication. Any help is much appreciated, and thank you all for your time.

Hi,

If u wish give me your Skype name and let's talk about that. However I also prepare for CCNA so I can't guarantee a resolution :)
  • Options
    That would be awesome, "sogodamnreal" is my Skype
  • Options
    This is where I currently need some help, if anyone has some time?2016_01_21_13_35_50.jpg
  • Options
    BennyTheManBennyTheMan Member Posts: 76 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would like to participate too if possible. I am in the same boat
  • Options
    pinkiaiiipinkiaiii Member Posts: 216
    first create ospf on both routers:

router ospf 1-2
    router-id 1.1.1.1 r2 2.2.2.2
    network 222.22.22.0 0.0.0.3 area 0
    network 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255 area 0 network 192.168.2.0 0.0.0.255 area 0

on switch
    int g0/0 etc
    ip add mask
    ip default-gateway 192.168.1.1 sw2 192.168.2.1
    int f0/1
    switchport mode access <not sure if this command needed for trunk.
    switchport mode trunk
    vlan 10
    interface f0/2
    switchport mode access
    switchport access vlan 10

on router
    ip access list standard 99
    permit 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255
    deny any

apply it to the interface closest to destination if its standard then i think rule is closest to destination extended closest to source
    so in this case say it would be router 2
    command on router:
    int g0/0 or whatever interface is coming out from router 2
    ip access-group 99 in

then reverse order on router 2

only thing to watch out is wildcard masks,if using subnetted network or different class,wildcard mask has to be inverse to that.