Options

I am sitting this exam in 2 days

certificationjourney [bancertificationjourney [ban Inactive Imported Users Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
I took two transcender practice exams and I got 60% on both. I don't know, man. I don't feel like rescheduling this exam again.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    60% is really way too low. I suggest rescheduling, or studying your ass off for the bext two days. Any topics in particular giving you a hard time grasping?
  • Options
    frankj1247frankj1247 Member Posts: 111
    I would reschedule or just postpone the test until you are getting 85-90% or better on the practice exams. Also, if you have the Microsoft Press suite of practice questions that is good too, I used that for the 70-270.
  • Options
    certificationjourney [bancertificationjourney [ban Inactive Imported Users Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    60% is really way too low. I suggest rescheduling, or studying your ass off for the bext two days. Any topics in particular giving you a hard time grasping?

I scored low on Security and network Protocols and services. I just rescheduled it. I will take it in a week.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Sounds like a wise decision. Make sure you read the explanations in the Transcenders all the way through, that's the part that often contains most of the useful information. Also read the corresponding sections in the product documentation. I can stress the latter enough, cause that's where you will find the answer to almost every MS exam question.