Options

TShoot and CBT nuggets

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Has any one done the CBT nuggets Keith Barker lab exam nuggets? And if so a does the difficulty level of issues compare to the actual exam?

been a while as had other things on my mind lately, wife has been very ill so taking time of study (and this site). But now shes on road to recovery I want to put CCNP to bed.

Cheers

DevilWAH :)
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• Options
    xnxxnx Member Posts: 464 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've had a watch and it looks half decent, I've also seen GS3 T-Shoot videos which are meant to be similar to the exam.
    Getting There ...

Lab Equipment: Using Cisco CSRs and 4 Switches currently
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cool cheers :)
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.