Options

Lead Generation serivces

k31453k31453 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I got temp work role with tech support in one of the education provider. They partnered with one of the job seeker side.

They use leads and use it for outbound calling system and offer short term courses.

One of the salesforce guy told me that they have tons of leads sources. I was wondering how did leads source gets the lead.

For example I am person and I want to generate leads from lets say monster.com website

How does leads company generates the lead?

Do they run any logging system on perticular website or what?

Comments

• Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'd imagine they get their leads in a bunch of different ways or at gery least get their leads in a number of different ways.

One of the f irst that comes to mind is their own website. They fould offer something of value for people to download in exchange for contact information. To go along with the website thing, they could be doing all sorts of different things to drive traffic to their website to get the lead such as SEO, pay per click advertising, paid per lead advertisng, media buys, etc. Then I'm sure there are probably places where they can buy lists of phone numbers of targeted leads.