Options

5 years accumalative ???

dfp1234dfp1234 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can someone please explain the 5 years accumulative in 2 domains. Does that mean 10 years total with a concentration of 5 years in one domain and 5 years in the other,
OR
does that mean 5 years experience with a concentration of 2 years in one domain and 3 years in another domain.

I am assuming the latter because if you pursue the associates you have up to 6 years to gain the 5 years cumulative experience.

Any input would be GREATLY appreciated.

I apologize if this seems a somewhat silly question but I have googled all combinations and permutations numerous times and yet to have a full explanation breakdown = I have tried before wasting anyone's time.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, it should be Accumulative in the heading :o)
  • Options
    jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Actually fairly certain it should be cumulative... meaning a total of 5 years experience across at least 2 of the domains...

2 years in one and 3 years in the second, or 2,1,2 or 1,1,1,1,1

as long as you have 5 years total in 2 or more domains... or you have your BS degree and 4 years :)
    "Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Total experience of 5 years in at least 2 domains.

Example of valid combinations:
    - 1 year Security and Risk Management + 4 years Asset Security
    - 2 Years Security Engineering + 3 years Communications and Network Security
    - 3 years Identity and Access Management +1 year Security Assessment +1 year Sec Ops

and so on...
  • Options
    Thank you so very much jcundiff and cyberguypr ... your time is truly appreciated.