Options

C298 Web Programming

it.nv_lait.nv_la Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am having a hard time getting through this class. I have 6 weeks left in my term and I need to fast track some how. The reading taking notes and doing labs have become time consuming. I'm easily getting bored in this class. I only have 6 classes left to complete my degree. Is there any other suggestions besides following this classes format that I can learn what I need to know for the exam? This is dragging for me and any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    plopbangcrashplopbangcrash Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you have worked through the code examples and scoring high on the final quiz /test you are most likely good to go, the cert test is 55 questions 75% to pass so you need to score roughly 42/55. I took the test recently and the majority of the test is code samples asking you to determine the correct code such as "which is a proper variable name" , "what will be the results when (piece of code with error) runs ?" or what is the difference between onload and onunload" . If you have a good feel for the syntax and can pick out general errors in code you should be ok.
  • Options
    it.nv_lait.nv_la Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your response! I just have to get through the material.