Options

How good are the "bonus dvd" that come with home labs sold by kit builder

clarsonclarson Member Posts: 903 ■■■■□□□□□□
You see those labs sold on ebay that contain that "bonus dvd". But, they never tell you want is on them.

So, what is on them and how good are the materials.

Are they good in helping you getting started? Are they useful for passing the ccna?

Let me know what your opinion of them are.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You can't assume that every ebay seller is the same. This is like asking "how good are the red cars I keep seeing on the freeway?"
  • Options
    clarsonclarson Member Posts: 903 ■■■■□□□□□□
    in some regards that is true. But, I was hoping to get some responses from people who have a bonus dvd and to let us know how well it worked for their learning experience. or, something like my red car helped me in this way.

I'm sure there are variability between companies. But, you have to start somewhere and buying one from each kit builder isn't in my budget. So, i'm looking for a sampling of the experience that others have had. Maybe from their responses we can form an opinion on how worth while it is to have a bonus dvd.

I don't have a red car. So, maybe they are great, maybe not. any of you red car owners care to share?
  • Options
    Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I suppose a better question would be "has anyone received a Bonus DVD with a lab purchased on EBay? If so, what did you think of it?" I have wondered the same thing since I'm looking to get started on my CCNP and these home labs are all over the place with a Bonus DVD of some type being thrown into the mix. While they'll differ from seller to seller I'm going to go out on a limb and suspect there isnt much to them. Either way I guess I'll find out.

EDIT: Nevermind, you beat me to it.