Microsoft Second Shot Program

MariusRZRMariusRZR MCP, MCSA Server 2012, Azure Administrator, VCP6-DCVRomaniaMember Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

Do you know if the Second Shot program will be made available again?

Couldn't find anything on Microsoft's website about this.

Thank you,
Marius

Comments

• vanillagorilla3vanillagorilla3 Member Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm sure it will be around again. I'm guessing towards the end of the year which is when I normally see it.
  • gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I'm getting MS exams done since 2007 (damn, almost 10 years) and so far it has always been around. Usually a couple of months a year it's there, back and forth. Since the previous period ended just recently I don't expect it to be resumed anytime soon, but summer 2016 or autumn 2016 are totally possible. Search online, someone may have collected all of this information and compiled a infographic or something showing when it was happening before so you can make educated guesses on when it's going to happen in the future.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    sure could use it for the 70-680 I'm looking to take soon
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • MariusRZRMariusRZR MCP, MCSA Server 2012, Azure Administrator, VCP6-DCV RomaniaMember Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info guys. I'm almost ready for 410 now. Maybe Second shot will be around for 412:)
  • thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It seems to be around twice a year. I would expect to it come back around July.
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ya I need this to come back. I've taken about 1 month off since my last fail try. I was very PISSED and UPSET that I said screw this. But I'm going to try again and see how that goes. I already failed 4 times so you know this is not my first ride , and I did use the 2nd shot the last time.

Well hopefully it will come back soon.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*