Microsoft Second Shot Program

MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

Do you know if the Second Shot program will be made available again?

Couldn't find anything on Microsoft's website about this.

Thank you,
Marius

Comments

• vanillagorilla3vanillagorilla3 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm sure it will be around again. I'm guessing towards the end of the year which is when I normally see it.
  • gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I'm getting MS exams done since 2007 (damn, almost 10 years) and so far it has always been around. Usually a couple of months a year it's there, back and forth. Since the previous period ended just recently I don't expect it to be resumed anytime soon, but summer 2016 or autumn 2016 are totally possible. Search online, someone may have collected all of this information and compiled a infographic or something showing when it was happening before so you can make educated guesses on when it's going to happen in the future.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    sure could use it for the 70-680 I'm looking to take soon
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the info guys. I'm almost ready for 410 now. Maybe Second shot will be around for 412:)
  • thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It seems to be around twice a year. I would expect to it come back around July.
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ya I need this to come back. I've taken about 1 month off since my last fail try. I was very PISSED and UPSET that I said screw this. But I'm going to try again and see how that goes. I already failed 4 times so you know this is not my first ride , and I did use the 2nd shot the last time.

Well hopefully it will come back soon.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*