Options

200-120 vs 200-101

DrekkoDrekko Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys
I have a current CCNA but need to study up and re-take it

From the cisco cite it says I can re-certify by passing any Associate level exam

so I will do either 200-120 CCNA or 200-101 ICND2
Just want to know which one is easier to pass or easier to study for?

I know its more subjective to what you know but I could get a round of opinions that would be good enough

Comments

• Options
    NVLadyNVLady Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Actually, I would look at expanding your skillset. I was in your position and opted for CCNA Security, which also renewed my CCNA. I actually found it was easier than the CCNA R&S exams (when I took them). Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
  • Options
    Well yeh i would do that if I had the time
    it expires in September, and my new job is not a networking role. And I want to pursue more job related skills soon, so I kind of want to either
    A) not worry about it and maybe later on I can just do 200-120 to get certification again
    B) do the 200-101 and re-certify quickly
  • Options
    pinkiaiiipinkiaiii Member Posts: 216
    not to intrude ops question,but on netacad theres chapter on wireless,not that it goes very deep but another bunch of protocols,ranges operations and general info on which ranges or protocols wireless works etc,but was told that on ccna exam it wont be needed since they have separate exam for wireless now.So would it be safe to presume there wont be some questions on a,b,g,n,nc protocols in the exam besides few basic questions like radio frequencies interference's and differences between WLAN and LAN. thx
  • Options
    pinkiaiii wrote: »
    not to intrude ops question,but on netacad theres chapter on wireless,not that it goes very deep but another bunch of protocols,ranges operations and general info on which ranges or protocols wireless works etc,but was told that on ccna exam it wont be needed since they have separate exam for wireless now.So would it be safe to presume there wont be some questions on a,b,g,n,nc protocols in the exam besides few basic questions like radio frequencies interference's and differences between WLAN and LAN. thx

Nice yeh when I did my first ccna 200-120 well back then the 600 series, there was not that much on wireless