Options

pretty funny

keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
icon_lol.gif

A lady at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly. When I inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was shopping on the Internet and they kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM "thingy."

Don't know where or when this supposedly happened, but it's pretty funny.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    icon_lol.gif Probably using her CD drive as a coffee cup holder.
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    icon_lol.gif Probably using her CD drive as a coffee cup holder.
    no doubt!!
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    People like that shouldn't have jobs that use computers...... icon_lol.gif
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Ricka182 wrote:
    People like that shouldn't have jobs that use computers...... icon_lol.gif
    icon_lol.gif Nor credit cards.
  • Options
    indubasuindubasu Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    most probably she already knew somebody in the company before and got her job through networking and/or used ********** (you know what) to pass her exams.... icon_evil.gif I am sure her common sense and other credentials would not have got her the job!!!
  • Options
    jim_staszjim_stasz Member Posts: 123
    I had people using the green power light on the monitor as a retina scanner for password resets. "No, I still can't see it, you need to move your eye a little closer."
  • Options
    neo468neo468 Member Posts: 123
    I had a user call me and tell me that there screen kept turning blue. I went to check it out to find that the text color was blue and they couldnt make it black icon_rolleyes.gif
    1's and 0's
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Had one of our 'techs' call the other day because he couldnt find a file under c:\documents and settings\user name\application data.

He was getting very annoyed that he couldnt find the application data folder until i told him to select show all in folder options.

And this is meant to be one of our guys in the field!! icon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gif
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Check out http://www.clientcopia.com

There are a lot of funny stories just like these :D
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • Options
    Joe A.Joe A. Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Keatron ..THAT is ABSOLUTELY ... PRICELESS!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    I talked with a lady before that thought her fax machine was broke. She said the paper kept spitting out the other side. She was under the inpression that the paper should disappear and be transported to the recipient.
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    icon_lol.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    draineydrainey Member Posts: 261
    My personal favorite has always been "where is the any key?" in response to hit any key.
    The irony truly is strange that you're the only one you can change. -- Anthony Gomes
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Just had a chap on asking how to turn off the Christmas Tree Light. (Num Lock) icon_lol.gif
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    garv221 wrote:
    I talked with a lady before that thought her fax machine was broke. She said the paper kept spitting out the other side. She was under the inpression that the paper should disappear and be transported to the recipient.

You'd like to think it's an IT joke, but I too have had that happen.

"What do you mean send it again? I don't have it! I sent it to you!"
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber