Options

CCNP T-Shoot`

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Two more final labs to go. BGP and IPv6, then its on with the exam. :)
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• Options
    atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
    Mind sharing your labs? Good luck with your exam!
  • Options
    I been playing with some on GNS3 Vault, CBT nuggets and just generally buildign and breaking stuff in GNS3 my self.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    DrackarDrackar Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    DevilWAH,
    What do you think of CBT Nuggets? I'm curious about using them for seem additional study material.
    To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.
    -- Kokoro by Natsume Sosek, 1914, Japan
  • Options
    I like CBT a lot, have used them for years. A bit "American" and i mean that in a good way, they are very energetic.

Some videos are just droning through the details, where as CBT is more discussing the topics and running through configs in real time.

The CBT t-shoot has both a set of videos from Jeremy that covers all the technologies and a set of 18 lab from Ken. Each Lab has a brief introduction video, the GNS3 topology files, and then ~20 minute solution video where Ken boots the lab and runs through all the issues.

All in all a subscription to CBT is great as I find my self jumping on to find videos for all kind of things apart from just study, but as part of general work development and trouble shooting.
  • Options
    DrackarDrackar Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the insight. You've got me wanting to check it out in more detail now. =)
    To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.
    -- Kokoro by Natsume Sosek, 1914, Japan