Options

how long before proof is in your aspen portal/certificate

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the CEH this past Saturday and I was wondering from people who have it how long does it take before it shows up in your aspen portal and the digital certificate if one is available via the portal.

Comments

• Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats KMasta! I passed the CEH back on Feb 9th and I still have not received a welcome packet in the mail or anything on the aspen site yet. They said it would take 6 to 8 weeks.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How did you find the exam?
  • Options
    PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I think it took about a month to get the credentials for the website. It took an additional month to get everything in the mail. That is, if I remember correctly.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I passed my CEH last July and received the welcome kit within 3 weeks from Malaysia.
    I am in Singapore which is just south of Malaysia. Unless they ship by air, it can take up to 2 months for your kit to reach US.
  • Options
    NisoDigitalNisoDigital Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed on the 22-02-2016 I checked ASPen yesterday and the cerificate was available, including "transcript". so maybe give it two weeks or so.
  • Options
    IronmanXIronmanX Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    My ASPEN account took about 2 weeks to have my certificate show up. The welcome kit took quite awhile. I don't recall how long it took just that it was awhile.
  • Options
    PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Just a quick question for you guys. Did you go through an authorized class, or did you pay the application fee and challenge the exam?
  • Options
    IronmanXIronmanX Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just a quick question for you guys. Did you go through an authorized class, or did you pay the application fee and challenge the exam?

I did a class.
  • Options
    __sleep__sleep Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I received the digital certificate in about 2 days and the physical one in 4 weeks.
  • Options
    CBMiller18CBMiller18 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    My certificate in PDF format was in Aspen within a couple of days after passing.