Options

Failed with 775...

josrodriguezjosrodriguez Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I studied with the ICND books, boson sim and test questions, and some other practice stuff. There just seem to be to many things that I didnt remember or know. The percentages I got were as followed:

Imp and Op 50%
Troubleshooting 70%
Planning and Designing 90%
Technology 64%

I thought I studied the right things but apparently not. If you guys can point me into the right direction so that I pass the next time that would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    OpiOpi Member Posts: 127
    too bad, better luck next time
    you are very close, keep on going man!!
  • Options
    gravyjoegravyjoe Member Posts: 260
    Ah, man that sucks!!! 775 is not a bad score, considering that it would be like a C+, but apparently not enough for the Cisco test. From what I've heard on here, simulaton questions count for a lot. OSPF, RIP, IGRP, and VLANs seem to be important. Once again, this is just what I've heard from others.
    The biggest risk in life is not taking one.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    icon_cry.gif Sorry...

Hum, no certifications? First exam a Cisco exam?

2 options:

1. let it bother you, take some time, get over it, study some more, smack-down the re-test.

2. Learn from your first attempt. Did a Sim get you? Work on hands on stuff or at least go over command configuations if you don't have routers/switches or a Simulator. Did subnetting get you? Go to the practice web site... which I can't remember... look at previous posts here -- or someone will back me up and post the link. What gave you most problems? That's what you need to go over. You've got at least a 5 day waiting period before a re-test -- you don't have to sign up today, but considering first-test jitters and first Cisco test -- you are easily within striking distance of the CCNA. Use the time wisely and someone will tell you where the secret CCNA club house is. Shake it off - study some more -- and smack-down the re-test.

Hum -- let it bother you or not -- but both end with smacking down the re-test. Sounds like a plan? :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!