Project+ done!

bpennbpenn Member Posts: 499
Passed today with a 763 (710 needed to pass).

The exam itself was confusing. Plenty of Best, Worst, Most questions that rely on having a thorough understanding of what the question means. I found it to be rather difficult though, had I prepared longer than 3 weeks, I may have had an easier time.

I did this through WGU and used soley the UCertify material. It was more than competent enough to use as my primary study tool. I read the entire ebook and did all the practice exams. Once I scored higher than an 80 on the post exam I scheduled the test. The best advice I can give is to understand all the acronyms, fully understand definitions to terms and have a good grasp of the formulas. Memorize them right before you come in and then write them down on the scratch paper.

Now on to Linux...
"If your dreams dont scare you - they ain't big enough" - Life of Dillon

Comments

• crplhoodcrplhood Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CCNA R&S[X] CCENT[X] Sec+[X] A+[X] VMware Airwatch Associate[X] Steve's Blog Steve's Linkedin
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • User2097User2097 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! This will start you on the path for PMP.
    Cert Goals: CISSP-ISSAP (May 2016) | CISM (2016) | GSEC (2016) | OSCP (2017)
    College: MBA Project Management (2012) | Bachelors IT Management (2010)
    Experience: Cyber Security, Information Assurance, and IT Management Officer
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • DawgsfanDawgsfan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    bpenn wrote: »
    Passed today with a 763 (710 needed to pass).

The exam itself was confusing. Plenty of Best, Worst, Most questions that rely on having a thorough understanding of what the question means. I found it to be rather difficult though, had I prepared longer than 3 weeks, I may have had an easier time.

I did this through WGU and used soley the UCertify material. It was more than competent enough to use as my primary study tool. I read the entire ebook and did all the practice exams. Once I scored higher than an 80 on the post exam I scheduled the test. The best advice I can give is to understand all the acronyms, fully understand definitions to terms and have a good grasp of the formulas. Memorize them right before you come in and then write them down on the scratch paper.

Now on to Linux...

i just started the project+ myself. i am using ucertify for it all while at WGU. Thanks for the information.
  • ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios