"ECC Exam Centre Maintenance"

CBMiller18CBMiller18 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am scheduled to take the CEH tomorrow morning and got this notice this morning. Has anyone else ever received this? Curious what the thought is for how long it may be down. I know it says "unforeseen". I want to knock this out tomorrow morning!

"Dear Candidate,
Due to unfortunate technical reasons, the ECC Exam Centre (https://www.eccexam.com) will not be available for testing till further notice.

You will be receiving a notification from EC-Council as soon as this service is available.

We regret the inconvenience.

Thanks and Regards,
Nameer
Certification Manager
EC-Council "

Comments

• 636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    "will not be available for testing till further notice"

Other than the spelling error (not unexpected for EC-Council....), when I see "til further notice" means things are jacked up and nobody knows what to do to get it up & running. In my line of business (and theirs) that sometimes lends itself to a hack.....
  • gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Typical EC-Council. Another reason to disregard them completely.
  • PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I have membership to this site, and it does have it posted that the site will be under maintenance. I would send an email to techsupport@eccouncil.org that they have listed on their support page to ask for more information.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • dfp1234dfp1234 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Site is back up and message is gone.