CCNP Study group sessions via Webex interest check

ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
I am starting to hit the ROUTE material hard from the beginning, and it occurred to me that my job affords me the opportunity to setup webex meetings whenever, so wanted to see if there is any interest in a study group?

If your not familiar, you can dial into the webex online meeting by phone and share screens, not a lot of people probably have access to this type of online meeting platform to really collaborate and bounce questions around. You can make different people presenters to share their screens, troubleshoot together, share ideas and knowledge with one another.

Nothing official like we meet at x time on x days, maybe just make a google group, and if we see eachother online I can setup a webex meeting and review some materials together just kind of whenever. Even people who aren't at a CCNP level but would like to get in on it and ask questions or just sit back and learn, that would be great to just study with like minded nerds.

Or people who have been there and done that, I learn more teaching people at my work than I do studying, so I'd be more than happy to bounce ideas around or welcome a vet who may be able to help us up and coming CCIEs :)

I have this tool I use for troubleshooting customer networks, but it could be so useful to put together a little study squad, if there is any interest at all let me know.

Comments

• aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm up for it! I'm starting on my NP this month.
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Cool, I'm not exactly sure how the google chat / groups works as I've never used it, but I'll PM anyone interested with my personal gmail. Feel free to email me directly, we can figure something out, I'm excited for the opportunity to meet fellow Cisco nerds :)
  • TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm down. I can't be fully active (still have to work on CCNA) but would like to listen and see what the CCNP is like.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
    I'm right there with you, I passed my R/S 2+ years ago before it switched to the updated exams and covered all the material again on paper, but I'm finding so many complications with labbing this stuff up it may be beneficial to discuss our findings our understandings of behaviors.

I'll PM you, I have one in already interested in grouping, I'll see about making a google group or something so we can see each other online :)
  • Jamm1nJamm1n Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Im interested, let me know what you come up with
    Cool I will send you a PM with my gmail address, I'm going to at some point form a group in the near future here, however coming out of a busy holiday weekend sick I have barely had the will to even study after work so this is still in the works.

If you want to hit me up, once I have a google hangouts group formed up with everyone I am we can see eachother online and collaborate that way (or of course on here). Feel free to shoot me an email and once thing gets going I'll cc everyone on personal emails when its all good to go :)
    The group has been created, and can be found here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ccnp-route-and-switch-study-group

I invited the 3 members that showed interest in this thread so far, but I have made it public, anyone please feel free to join!