Options

200-120 good practice exam?

popquizkid95popquizkid95 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
Something affordable? I've already sunk enough money into books and videos that I could fail the test several times over. So something affordable. Boson is a little too rich for my blood. There's one that comes with the Lammle book. Is it pretty good?

Comments

• Options
    daan5000daan5000 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just look around on the internet, you'll find loads of example questions. However, don't allow yourself to study **** as it will make you a fraud.
  • Options
    popquizkid95popquizkid95 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the response, daan5000.
  • Options
    lammlelammle Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have a lot on lammle.com as well
    Thanks,
    Todd Lammle
  • Options
    NansNans Member Posts: 160
    There's one that comes with the Lammle book. Is it pretty good?

Does it help to give you confidence? YES.. Is it good enough? No even close...! Well I personally bought BOSON(well my blood is no where similar or at least smell rich) it was a very good help. If you cant afford it google the term for practice exams, there should be many which should help you get some confidence. To me practice exams will only give you confidence and let you analyze which area you are lagging, I know its tough since most doesn't give you report. But if you cant afford it you gotta find how to suffice it brother.. icon_study.gif

All the best.. :)icon_thumright.gif
    2016 Certification Goals: CCNP Route /COLOR][B][/B][I][B]X[/B][/I][COLOR=#008000-->Switch/COLOR]:study:[COLOR=#ff8c00-->TShoot[], CCDP []
  • Options
    blatiniblatini Member Posts: 285
    Agreed with Boson. I would honestly get practice exams from two different places regardless of what they are though. You don't want to become accustomed to one style of question.