CEHv9 passed , now what's next !! ( thinking of SSCP )

hisham2016hisham2016 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys

I just passed my CEHv9 last Sundayicon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif , now I am thinking to take SSCP , I am gathering self-study materials

any suggestion about SSCP ?

Thank you in Advance

Comments

• brooklynzoo81brooklynzoo81 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Congrats on the pass. I am in the opposite position. I passed the SSCP back in February. Looking to jump into the CEH next. For the SSCP i used
    "SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner All-in-One Exam Guide, Second Edition 2nd Edition by Darril Gibson" along with videos on youtube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfKGExWzTD9EDdrhcxEc0_Pxy4N_i8leL. I read that book twice, and was disappointed when i took the test. The first 15 questions asked where never covered in the book. If i had to do it again i would have grabbed another book or two. Thankfully my year in a half in the field kicked in on certain questions.

What did you use for the CEH? I was thinking about grabbing the new Sybex book coming out on Monday, and setting up a isolated vm lab at home.
  • hisham2016hisham2016 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sorry for late reply , I used the EC-council materials , and I have attended a training course here in Malaysia , we have done so many labs.
    I am sure you can pass it .

for my SSCP I am going to use Harold F. Tipton-Official (ISC)2 Guide to the SSCP CBK, Second Edition-Auerbach Publications (2010) , And Pluralsight video . By the way to link you shared " private video" I couldn't watch it .

thank you for information .
  • hisham2016hisham2016 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think I will use different book for SSCP , I found that , there was an update on April 2015 from (ISC2)
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • jasonperry10jasonperry10 Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□