Options

MCSE & Bugs!

ProgrammerProgrammer Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey All,
First of all i would like to say Hello to the Webmaster and nice site, keep it up dude.. :D

Btw.. i heard there's some bugs in the MCSE Exams, which is most of the answers always in 'C'

Alot of my friends which they done, they told me about it...

By the way, How about if you UpLoad some kewl Questions which it's help ppl. to do the first Exam, coz. it's Important icon_wink.gif
[url]Http://Microsoft.cjb.net[/url]
- Programmer

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hey Fahad,

Thanks for your post. (Happy to see finally someone picked one of the avatars I created :D )

I never noticed the bug you are talking about and I have taken a lot of MCSE exams.
    By the way, How about if you UpLoad some kewl Questions which it's help ppl. to do the first Exam, coz. it's Important
    Hmmm... I'm not sure what you mean... Is that not what I'm doing? Please let me know what you mean exactly so I can see if I can fulfill your request.
  • Options
    Sup mate! icon_cool.gif
    Well, actually i don't mean that you don't post nice questions, nah! you gotta cool and nice questions and am pretty sure this site going up soon :D

Just keep it up my man and we're here to help you out and trying to help ppl who's would like to learn more about MCSE and some other stuff.... icon_wink.gif

[url]Http://Microsoft.cjb.net[/url]
    - Programmer
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Well, thanks a lot. I can definitely use all the help I can get. I really want this site to become a success. :D
    The goal is to have 25 questions for all the popular exams at first. Then 50 and eventually maybe even 100. Still free.

Also I want to implement a scoring list, since you already need a user name I guess it would be nice to compare your results with others. (problem is that I'm not that good a php developer, but I'm sure it will work out somehow)
    I'll probably add a monthly contest with free certification products to win.

When I have enough questions (and visitors), I hope to get some good sponsors/advertisers here at TechExams.Net. I don't want to turn it in to a 'banner-farm' and the purpose of building this site is not to increase my personal income, but advertising income will allow me to hire technical writers to create good (great :D) study guides.

When people are interested in writing material for TechExams.Net to help others, I will also add a section where people like you can write articles and share knowledge.

I will definitely keep it up icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    ***Post has been altered by moderator***

Please do not ask for cracks, serials nor trading of copyright protected material nor braindumps.
    - Programmer