What are good practice test applications..

kcos0320kcos0320 Posts: 32Member ■■□□□□□□□□
Has anyone ever used Darril Gibson - Security + 401 App for Android? What do you think of it?

Or would you recommend his Practice Questions from his website that you need to purchase?

Comments

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Senior Member behind youPosts: 2,601Mod Mod
    Get anything from Darril, I failed the first time and after getting his online website and book. I passed.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Gielinor, UKPosts: 696Mod Mod
    MeasureUp - Best testing tool I've come across. You have to pay but it goes into serious depth of the answers and lets you customize it whatever way you want. The questions are also harder than the real test so if you can pass those then you should be ready.

IT Certification Practice Tests and Exams | Online Courses | MeasureUp

ExamCompass is also a good tool, however it is not as structured or reliable as MeasureUps. I found I was getting high scores on that but when I did MeasureUp it was a completely different story. It is good for a quick update on your skills but don't rely on it too much.

CompTIA Security+ Practice Test Questions
    Certs Achieved: CompTIA A+ | Net+ | Sec+, MTA NF (98-366), MTA OSF (98-349), MCTS: Win 7, MCP Win 10 (70-698)
    Currently Studying: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 ( 70-740 | 70-741 | 70-742 )

"There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't." - Anon