Pluralsight Ethical Hacking Buffer Overflow course

JDMurrayJDMurray Certification InvigilatorSurf City, USAPosts: 11,079Admin Admin
Pluralsight has just published my course on Buffer Overflow for their Ethical Hacking series. I spent months researching and writing this course, which explains to beginning/intermediate IT people the advanced computer science concept of buffer overflows in program memory. No coding experience is needed, but familiarity with the C language is helpful. And no assembly required! :D

UPDATE: You can get a free trial of the entire Pluralsight course library.

Comments

• NetworkNewbNetworkNewb They are watching you Posts: 3,132Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just got an email today my pluralsight free 6 months I received before expires tomorrow. Might have to take a look at it tonight, it is Friday though... icon_cool.gif
  • MooseboostMooseboost Posts: 764Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    I will be looking into this course for sure. Buffer overflow, along with scripting/programming in general seems to be a fairly weak point for me.
    2018 Certification Goals: OSCE
    Blog: https://hackfox.net
  • ErtazErtaz Posts: 873Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    Pluralsight has just published my course on Buffer Overflow for their Ethical Hacking series. I spent months researching and writing this course, which explains to beginning/intermediate IT people the advanced computer science concept of buffer overflows in program memory. No coding experience is needed, but familiarity with the C language is helpful. And no assembly required! :D

UPDATE: You can get a free trial of the entire Pluralsight course library.

I am about to start my free trial after the CASP is done at the end of the month. Will definitely do this course as prep for OSCP.