Failed 70-411 - 571

MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
OK,so I failed 70-411 yesterday with 571.
In all fairness, I didn't deserve to pass so it's ok. I knew I was very unprepared. I got that MS Pack with 4 retries and I wanted to see how in depth the exam was. I was surprised I even scored 571, I was expecting like 400. I didn't lab at all and I powered through the MOAC 70-411 3 days before the exam.

The exam is quite in depth and some of the questions really test your skill. But some are downright retarded...Like the ones that want you to know where do you click to do stuff. You need to know the damn GUI by heart. Thanks Microsoft...

Comments

• AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey MariusRZR, don't feel bad, that is a tough exam and honestly that is a really good score for not having done any labbing at all! I'm sure if you do some labs and study a bit more you'll pass it next time. Maybe give yourself another month or so. I found the 411 to be way tougher than the 410 as well. I really think labbing is the key to passing these exams though.
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes. You can't pass it without labbing. Since I had 4 free retakes, I wanted to see how tough the exam is. Now I know and next time i'll be prepared.
    And i HATE NPS:)