Options

CCSP - Legal

rob1234rob1234 Banned Posts: 151
Just reading the Legal and Compliance domain how many legal questions did people get in there exam?

From my experience with ISC2 exams they tend to be light on this area due to people having different laws and not all testers being US based for example.

Comments

• Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    rob1234 wrote: »
    Just reading the Legal and Compliance domain how many legal questions did people get in there exam?

From my experience with ISC2 exams they tend to be light on this area due to people having different laws and not all testers being US based for example.

That's what I thought too, but the CCSP actually had more questions in that domain than the CISSP. The reason for that is that cloud allows you a company through legal agreements to decide in which data center their data can be stored or travel too. As an example, AWS allows you to select the region where the DC is located and so on. So yeah for this exam you need to atleast know what the laws are and under which jurisdiction they fall under.
  • Options
    rob1234rob1234 Banned Posts: 151
  • Options
    mrbritesidezmrbritesidez Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @TheFORCE

How did you prepare for the legal section? What did you focus on or wished you had more time to focus on. There are just so many laws and they all have like 15 bullet items to remember. It seems a bit. So I'm curious what was your strategy when dealing with Domain 6 (Legal)