Online Training Video

maktoummaktoum Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi, Is there anyone used this training https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/webdemo/cism_demo/presentation_html5.html Please send me your feedback..

Comments

• TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    maktoum wrote: »
    Hi, Is there anyone used this training https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/webdemo/cism_demo/presentation_html5.html Please send me your feedback..

Youtube has plenty of ISACA trainingg videos. Why pay for something that is free?
  • wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used their CISA course as the main source for my CISA, and my score was in the top 10 %

Basically they have a guarantee where if you fail they will give you a new subscription for free, but there is a catch.

You must pass all the practice exams with a 95% score, I admit that I had to **** on some questions to get to 95%, I think the practice questions alone are worth the high cost that they are asking for.
  • shaanp92shaanp92 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    wd40 wrote: »
    I used their CISA course as the main source for my CISA, and my score was in the top 10 %

Basically they have a guarantee where if you fail they will give you a new subscription for free, but there is a catch.

You must pass all the practice exams with a 95% score, I admit that I had to **** on some questions to get to 95%, I think the practice questions alone are worth the high cost that they are asking for.

Did you leverage the Review Manual and Q&A Book or Database at all?And did you feel they explain the material well, as opposed to the dry ISACA review manuals.
  • wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I did not use the review manual, I used the Q & A Database after finishing the course, The Q & A database and the course were enough for me to pass the exam.

I felt that he knows what he is talking about, just go through the Demo linked above to see if it works for you.