Passed CCNA NGX

bzdziagwabzdziagwa Posts: 20Member ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,
Just passed CCSA NGX exam with 80%.
There was 65 questions on my exam and what I can say...more difficult than I expected.

Content security, Secure Platform (!!!), NAT, VPN (lots of !!!),Authentication, SmartMonitor,Dashboard, LDAP implementation(sic!), User management, disaster recovery, smartdefence etc.

On CheckPoint site you can find information that 156-215 exam is based 80% on infromation from official Handbook and 20% from real life.
The real exam is divided 50/50 in my opinion.
If you have no experience with REAL CheckPonit structure, you have no chance to pass this exam (even if you built a CP lab)
In 156-215 exam you can find topics not covered in official Mgmnt NGX Handbook and Syngress Configuring NGX book.

There was a lot of tricky, very detailed questions about VPN configuration, encryption method (3DES,AES,hash), IKE phrass 1, 2 negotiation, configurations steps for LDAP and so on.

I found 5-7 questions from NG AI braindumps founded on p2p but no more.

Regards
B.

PS.Sorry for my simple english ;)

Comments

• JazzlynHicksonJazzlynHickson Posts: 1Member ■□□□□□□□□□

That is great, I’m also very interested in taking this exam. One of my friends suggested using the 156-215.80 Practice Q&A 2019 at TestMayor. From the looks of it, Latest 156-215.80 Practice Questions and Answers are quite elaborate and easy. I am going give them a try and hopefully will get the result I want. One of another things that attracted me was the minimum price they were offering. And you can download the free demo beforehand so it’s pretty convenient.

check out this link if any of you are interested too: www.testmayor.com/156-215.80-test.html